- Skin Rejuvenation
- Men’s Sexual Health
- Women’s Sexual Health
- Spa Services
- Meet Our Providers
Dermal Fillers in Oklahoma City
Enhance Your Natural Features
Every person is born beautiful. However, as we get older, we may find there are some features we would like to correct or adjust based on our own personal aesthetic. One of the most versatile tools we have at our disposal at Renew Wellness & Aesthetics is called Dermal Fillers. The expert injectors at Renew Wellness & Aesthetics specialize in using dermal fillers to help patients achieve their health and beauty goals.
Renew providers utilize a variety of fillers composed of hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the body, such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and The RHA® Collection. Dermal fillers are used for full facial rejuvenation, including softening wrinkles and folds and restoring volume due to collagen and bone loss associated with aging.
While the full face must be considered when creating a treatment plan, the most common areas treated are the lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds (also known as smile lines), marionette lines, smoker lines, chin, and jawline. The injectors at Renew place a special focus on education and innovation, always learning new techniques and fine-tuning their skills. We want you to still look like yourself–renewed! Renew’s talented expert injectors use their artistry to create The Natural Oklahoma Look.
What it Treats
Fine lines & wrinkles
Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
Female or Male
21 or older
Recovery & Downtime
Facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers is a minimally-invasive, in-office procedure with no downtime. With a gentle injection, you will see immediate results. You are free to go back to work or your regular routine after leaving our office, but some redness, swelling, and sensitivity are normal.
Why Try Dermal Fillers in Oklahoma City?
Whether you are someone with mild to moderate volume loss or have severe wrinkles or folds, dermal fillers provide solutions for a wide variety of needs.
With gentle injections, dermal fillers can be used for full facial rejuvenation similar to that of a facelift without the downtime and recovery period. Dermal fillers can be a great non-surgical alternative.
While dermal fillers are not permanent, their results are long-lasting. Depending on the brand and placement, some dermal fillers can last up to 24 months or more.
Dermal Fillers Before & Afters
The Dermal Filler Process
What to Expect
At Renew Wellness & Aesthetics, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. You’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest at our office.
Get Your Dermal Filler Injections
Your expert injector will administer the appropriate choice of filler into the area(s) of concern. Throughout the process, we will walk you through each step to ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect.
After your dermal filler injections, your provider will discuss aftercare with you and will schedule a follow-up appointment.
- Avoid any dental work for 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid any vaccinations for 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under the direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Consider taking arnica tablets for the week prior to your appointment to help alleviate any potential swelling, bruising, or redness.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt to prevent swelling.
- Use a cool compress to help alleviate swelling and sensitivity.
- Sleep face-up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Avoid any dental work for 4 weeks following your injections.
- Avoid any vaccinations for 4 weeks following your injections.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do fillers cost in Oklahoma City?
The cost of filler in Oklahoma City depends on the brand, placement, and amount of filler you need to achieve your goals. Renew providers are glad to create a treatment plan to meet your budgetary needs after your consultation.
Which brand of filler should I get?
It can be confusing to know which brand of filler is best for your needs, as each one works a little bit differently from the others. Luckily, you don't have to be an expert in filler varieties. Renew providers will make recommendations based on your individual needs, aesthetic goals, and even budget to ensure you are matched with the right variety of dermal fillers.
How much filler do I need?
Every person may need a different amount of filler depending on the placement and their short-term and long-term aesthetic goals. During your consultation, your provider will determine the amount of filler to best meet your needs.
What's the difference between Botox® and filler?
One of the most common questions we receive at Renew Wellness & Aesthetics is the difference between Botox® and Dermal Filler. Botox® is a brand of "neuromodulator," which relaxes the underlying muscles that cause wrinkles to form. Conversely, filler helps lift and "fill" areas that have lost volume or show wrinkles. Most of the time, it is a combination of both of these that truly produce the most radiant results.
GET THE NATURAL OKLAHOMA LOOK™
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.