- Skin Rejuvenation
- Men’s Sexual Health
- Women’s Sexual Health
- Spa Services
- Medical-Grade Skincare
- Meet Our Providers
- Before & After Photos
- Request an Appointment
- Shop Renew
BBL Laser Treatment in Oklahoma City
The Solution for Your Top Skin Concerns: Pigmentation, Photo Damage, Acne & Redness
The modern-day equivalent for restored skin health? Sciton’s proprietary technology, BBL HERO laser treatment in Oklahoma City—rooted in science and backed by thousands of reviews and incredible before and afters. This award-winning treatment improves the appearance of aging skin and reduces rosacea, acne, melasma, and sun spots comfortably and with little to no downtime. BBL (BroadBand Light) HERO (High Energy Rapid Output™) quickly delivers forever results anywhere on the body by stimulating skin cells to regenerate and restore you skin.
Often, providers will combine BBL HERO and MOXI laser treatments for superior skin results.
BBL Hero Laser in Oklahoma City
What it Treats
Appearance of Skin Laxity
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
Patients can enjoy normal social activities immediately after treatment, and there is no heavy or time-intensive post-care.
Why Try a BBL Hero Laser Treatment in Oklahoma City?
What types of skin can be treated with BBL Hero?
Skin types 1-5 (using the Fitzpatrick scale) can be safely treated with BBL HERO.
Comfortable with Minimal Downtime
Painful treatments are a thing of the past thanks to BBL HERO’s signature handpiece that gently removes pigment and other skin imperfections. The device’s ComfortCool technology keeps skin cool and comfortable.
BBL Hero is quick and comfortable, with a facial treatment time of less than 5 minutes.
The BBL Hero Process
What to Expect
Your Renew provider will work with you to create a broadband light (BBL) customized treatment plan to address your skin revitalization needs.
Sit Back and Relax
You should feel minimal to no discomfort during treatment as your provider gently glides the BBL HERO handpiece across the skin. Simultaneously, a sapphire on the end of the applicator’s device will keep the skin cool and comfortable. After treatment, most patients will continue to feel warm for an additional 30 to 60 minutes.
Your post-care regimen is simple: Wear a physical sunscreen and stay out of the sun. Your body’s natural healing process of replacing damaged cells with new cells will begin in the days to weeks following your treatment and will result in revitalized skin.
- Avoid sun exposure, either naturally or through the use of tanning beds (including self-tanning methods) for at least 4 weeks prior to your treatment. You must not have a tan at the time of your treatment.
- Protect the treatment area daily with a sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoid products containing retinol, Retin-A, glycolic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) for at least one week prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin, ibuprofen, and other anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 3 days. If you are taking these medications under the direction of a physician, you should consult with them before discontinuing.
- Tell your provider if you have been on Accutane or another product containing isotretinoin in the last year.
- Arrive with a clean treatment area (cleansed with no makeup, serums, or moisturizers).
- Shave if we are treating the face and you have facial hair.
- Tell your provider if you have a history of cold sores, as you may need to start antiviral therapy 2 days prior to treatment.
After treatment, most patients will continue to feel warm for an additional 30 to 60 minutes. Avoid sun exposure and wear a physical sunscreen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many BBL Hero treatments will I need?
This will depend on your treatment goals and the level of correction desired. Most patients see visible results in as little as 1 to 2 BBL Hero treatments, then often elect for regular maintenance treatments. Talk to your Renew provider about your goals, and they can advise you on the best treatment plan.
How long does it take to see results after a BBL Hero treatment?
Patients receiving BBL HERO treatments can expect visible results in just 1 to 2 treatments.
Is BBL Hero painful?
You should feel minimal to no discomfort during treatment as your provider gently glides the BBL HERO handpiece across the skin. Simultaneously, a sapphire on the end of the applicator’s device will keep the skin cool and comfortable. Numbing cream is available.
GET THE NATURAL OKLAHOMA LOOK™
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.